Monday, December 28, 2009

Would these perfumes suit me??

hi um i'm 12 yr old girl in soute Korea


my mum sais that she 'll get me a perfume for my birthday


n i'm thinkin about these ones...





romantic drops chantilly





http://www.skinbebe.com/shop/view.html?uid=12712





top note:Whipped Cream, Sugar scent


middle note:strawberry, raspberry, redberry


base note:vanilla, musk





i heard that it smells like strawberry yogurt/candy





or





mary-kate and ashley coast to coast





what does mary-kate and ashley coast to coast series smells like?? and which one is the best?? soho chic or malibu style??





am i too young for these?? and which one do you think would suit me better??





p.s


DO NOT recommend other perfumesWould these perfumes suit me??
You're not too young for the first one.


I'm not sure about the Mary-Kate and Ashley ones, as I've never heard of them before, but I assume that they're okay, as they're classified as fruity and flowery





Coast-to-Coast NYC:


top notes: passionfruit


middle: pink freesia


base notes: blackberry





Coast-to-Coast Tokyo Fusion:


top notes: lemon, mandarin, bergamot


middle: rose, green tea, genmaicha accord


base notes: musk, heliotrope, blonde woods


%26gt; This one sounds a bit on the mature side, skip it





And I can't find blends of the two that you're saying :(


One has melon and forest berries, though. That sounds funkyWould these perfumes suit me??
well,


I recommend smelling them first ;)


lol,


I don't know you,


but I think a perfume should fit your personality...


try not to get a real seductive scent,


and maybe one more on the girly side.


Hope this helped ;)


shheeyuhh.
i dont think random people on the internet can choose the best perfume for you.


the perfume you wear should match your personality.


and i think you know yourself the best ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment