Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best perfume out right now for a woman?

Im 28 years old and I looove vera wang but I need a new perfume...any suggestions??What is the best perfume out right now for a woman?
euphoria by calvinWhat is the best perfume out right now for a woman?
I have been recommending Estee Lauder's ';Beyond Paradise'; to everyone I can. I just bought it a while back, and it smells incredible. It is a floral scent, but not overwhelming. It just smells gorgeous. I have gotten many compliments on it, and it is my new favorite.





I tend to go towards fruity, floral, and ';clean'; scents. I don't like musk or really spicy scents. Some of my past favorites that you may like to check out have been DKNY's Red Delicious (I also had Be Delicious, but found that it was to fruity for me. The Red Delicious smells so much better.), Baby Phat Goddess, Armani Diamonds (although I eventually found this one to be too strong for my liking), Gap Blue, Gap Heaven, and (believe it or not) Fantasy by Britney Spears.





I also just purchased Elizabeth Arden's Mediterranean (nice, clean smell) and Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez (fruity, but not overwhelmingly so.) and really like them both.





Try those out and see what you think.
oh i know i love vera wang princess! i'm sure you have used that one if you love vera wang but it really is very nice. i get many compliments! also, juicy couture (the original) is great too! it's kind of expensive ($60) but its very feminine and i also get compliments on that one too! i hope this helped!
I love Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom and as of now it is in my opinion the best perfume for a woman.
Elizabeth Taylor - Peach Honey Sheer Musk. It's delicately feminine, not overpowering like a lot of musks are!
I loove Vera Wang Princess, Harajuku Lovers all of them but I really like Baby, Jessica Simpson Fancy,and Unforgivable by Usher .
I have been using I think it is called Goddess by Baby Phat and Unforgiveable Woman by P.Diddy.
Not all perfumes smell the same on everyone. Your body chemistry has a tremendous effect on what smells good on you and won't smell good.
Paris Hilton. I don't know what it's called specifically, but it's the pink box with black vertical stripes. It's really good.
I LOVE VERA WANG PRINCESS!!


but anyway, you should really try Baby Phat Golden Goddess


it smells amazing!
Miss Dior Cherie by Dior
Oh My Gosh...


I Love Abeorcrombie


And Victoria Secret.


.courtney lynn.
britney spears fantasy


loooovve it
ralph lauren, chanel (chance), L.A.M.B
britney spears - fantasy.


you will fall in love.


it's such a lovely smell.


:)
ed hardy in the pinkish bottle for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment