Thursday, December 24, 2009

Guys only--Whats the hottest perfume for a girl to wear?

I want to know what perfume you think smells the best on a girl. ThanksGuys only--Whats the hottest perfume for a girl to wear?
Ok, so Im not a guy! But because of my job Im sure I can help you. Here's the perfumes that we sell the most of at my department store:














Bright Crystal by Versace (its new)


Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana


Red Door Revealed by Elizabeth Arden (being discontinued)


Blue by Ralph Lauren


Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan


Vera Wang by Vera Wang


L'instant by Guerlain (will be discontinued soon)


Insolence by Guerlain


F by Ferragamo


Carla Fracci by Carla Fracci (if available in your area)


Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf (if available in your area)


Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden (new)


Eclat Arpage (if available in your area)


Touch of Pink by Lacoste


Lacoste by Lacoste


Rock-N-Rose by Valentino (new)


Butterfly by Hanae Mori (if available in your area)


Magical Moon by Hanae Mori (if available in your area)


Eau de Parfum II by Gucci


Alien by Thierry Mugler


Into the Blue by Escada


Sunset Heat by Escada





I suggest spending an afternoon at your local department stores fragrance counter. That way you can try out what works best for you!





Good Luck!Guys only--Whats the hottest perfume for a girl to wear?
I know you said guys only, but my bf really loves my perfume, Curve for women.
that paris hilton one. my mom wears it. but like girls at school wear it and we always joke around and say is it the paris hilton perfume or are you looking hot today haha but ya it smells good on girls

No comments:

Post a Comment