Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfumes - please help?

I can't choose between one of the following three below. Here is the websites for each of them. If you could write which of the three you think is the best and why, it would be a great help. Thanks a lot.





1. Glow by JLo ($44.95 Australian) -http://perfumeconnection.com.au/?action=鈥?/a>


2. Love at first Glow by JLo ($59.00 Australian) - http://perfumeconnection.com.au/?action=鈥?/a>


3. Bonjour L'amour Dolly Girl by Anna Sui ($81.00 Australian) -http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





Honestly, I have no idea. They all smell really good! The JLo ones are already out in stores here, but the Bonjour L'amour Dolly Girl one isn't out till May 22 and I don't know whether to wait for it or get one of the other two.Perfumes - please help?
Personally, I love Glow by JLo - it's the scent of summer to me. However, the only thing I would say about it is that it is very ';coconutty'; and some people really can't stand coconut smells - I have actually had a few people refuse to sit in the room with me when I'm wearing it.





I don't know the other perfumes, so I can't comment.Perfumes - please help?
I would say none of the above and go for Nina Richy - Apple or Gucci Envy or Ermenigildo Di Essenza, you'll get all the fella's wanting you. Hmmm..............
I wouldn't get anything by J'Lo, because of all the animals shes murdered so she can look ';good';.


I have an Anna Sui perfume, and it's really nice. so go for that one, i say!
I have smelt J.lo's perfume and honestly it smells like soup!!








Bonjour L'amour Dolly Girl by Anna Sui..I dont know this one.


but if your looking for a summer smell:





Jadore:Carlize theron(my fav)


Sunflower


Akira (green)


Red charlie


Cool water


Ralf lauren


Otherwise
dont get j low glow. its not that nice...


i had a bottle of it and used it more for just sprayin round my room to make it smell nice than on me... or one those perfumes i took out in me handbag not worryin if i lost it or not!


then again i have a lot of perfumes.....


id go with the dolly girl one!!!


listen 2 me! you no u want 2! gd luck :D xxx
Ask the store if they have trial sample sizes so you can go away and try them, and wear each one individually for a day to see what you prefer as perfumes smell different on everyone.
Well I'm going to tell you my opinion and that is





鈥?Sensi by armani


鈥?Nina by Nina Ricci


鈥?Delicious by DKNY





these are my favourite





xx
well perfumes smell very different on different people, you can not tell on the first smell.


put some on and leave for a while before you decide.
None of them . Try (if it is available there) Shhh! by Jade Goody. Its a beautiful smell %26amp; it lasts.
Glow by JLO is the best one.
#3 Bonjour L'amour Dolly Girl .


cuz ive this one and using it , all of my friends love this smell.


:)
I personally think that all of the JLo perfumes smell cheap. Sorry. I don't know what the other smells like. My absolute favorite is more of a classic and perfect for summer, plus guys love it. Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabbana.
Wait and get Bonjour L'amour Dolly Girl sooo much betta trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment