Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best perfume ladies in your opinion?

I like Glow by JLo Cool Blue by Ralph Lauren and Paris Hilton perfume smells good and Light Blue by D%26amp;G.What is the best perfume ladies in your opinion?
Aromatics by CliniqueWhat is the best perfume ladies in your opinion?
Mystique is my favorite, but i love peonies %26amp; sun, moon %26amp; stars,too...can't find sm%26amp;s though
issey miyake and vera wang
Knowing %26amp; Safari
Jadore by Cristian Dior
Natural clean body odor.
JLO is my favorite and have been complimented many times. Don't forget every purfume smells different on everyone. You have to find the one that smells great on you.
Opium by ysl or obsession. When I wear either I receive many complements.
I love Elizabeth Taylor's Passion
Jovan musk is still my favorite. Not an expensive brand, but I always get complimented everytime I wear it.
Beyond Paradise!!
Curve is the best for sure.
I love Channel because its nice and rice in smell, but this other one that i use is good too, i think its called Charlie
Orchidee, It is the best smelling perfume I have ever smelled. I bought some from a rare catalog over a decade ago*
My Favourite has to be Rockin Rio by Escada!! Everyone loves it.. i always get complimented with this one!!
Sarah Jessica Parker-Lovely
I love Euphoria by Calvin Klein. It has such a nice scent and is appropriate for all occasions, whether hanging out with your friends or going to a formal event. I used to wear YSL's Opium a lot, but sometimes the scent is a bit too rich.
'She' by Armani
IL Bacio by Borghese

No comments:

Post a Comment