Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good higher end perfume for fall/winter?

I want something sophisticated that I can wear at work, something that doesn't smell cheap. ThanksWhat is a good higher end perfume for fall/winter?
I'm not really sure if it is seasonal for Fall or Winter, but I almost always wear ';Miss Dior Cherie'; and all my friends always compliment me on how good I smell, haha. It's a little pricy but if you get the smaller bottles, it isn't too bad. Hope this helps. :)What is a good higher end perfume for fall/winter?
Perfume experts say to switch to a little deeper or stronger perfume in the fall and winter. Nothing too strong, since it's for work. I would try Chanel allure sensuelle, Badgley mischka, and the new lauder pleasures delight. I have heard alot of good comments on those. I don't think of any fruity florals as that chic, so I those three are not. Miss dior cherie is a fruity floral, and heavy on the strawberry. Test only 3 perfumes at a time, first on paper and then the ones you love on skin. Your nose will clog with any more than that. Goodluck.
Jean Paul Guteir
You might try Brit by Burberry. It's warm oriental-ish scent that's very sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment