Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sweet perfumes?

I`m searching for a sweet-smelling perfume that sticks on all day.





I`m sick of the ones I have now... =p





Has anyone tried any sweet ones?





I wanted to try Sugar Cult`s perfume, but I didn`t know how it smelled.Sweet perfumes?
Pink Sugar by Aquolina is really good. It kind of has a cotton candy/vanilla smell that is really yummy. I notice that it wears all day on me, but if you want more staying power they also make a lotion in the scent so you can layer it.Sweet perfumes?
Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel Paris. It's a little pricey as far as perfumes go but I love it and 2 sprays last me from 6am to 11pm. It smells really sweet and fresh.
VERA WANG PRINCESS


I SWEAR ON EVERYTHIN IT SMELLS


SO GOOD! U WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED


IM ON MY 9TH BOTTLE!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It's so YUMMY :)
YSL Baby Doll
yep, pink sugar. It does smell just like cotton candy, which is fun.
Angel by Thierry Mugler is very sweet..
Princess by Vera Wang!! Im addicted to the smell =]

No comments:

Post a Comment