Monday, December 28, 2009

Out of the perfumes I have which one is the best (your favorite)?

I have a lot of them but I am just going to name a few. 1) Light Blue (Dolce%26amp;Gabbana) 2) Vera Wang Princess (Vera Wang) 3) Alien 4) Hypnose (Lancome) 5) Touch of Pink (Lacoste) 6) Clinique Happy Heart 7) Ralph (Ralph Lauren) 8) Ralph Lauren HOT 9) Miami Glow (Jalo) 10) Live (Jalo). Which one is the most breath taking? The most exotic? The one that makes people turn around to see what that wonderful smell was!? lol..Out of the perfumes I have which one is the best (your favorite)?
In my opinion:


Breath Taking? Light Blue


Exotic? Ralph Lauren Hot (my favorite out of those is Excite though)


Long question about turning around to a wonderful smell? Clinique Happy or one of the Ralph Lauren ones. I love Ralph Lauren :)Out of the perfumes I have which one is the best (your favorite)?
I love clinique Happy or Light blue!
6) Clinique Happy Heart!!!! OMG that is my favourite perfume of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment