Saturday, December 19, 2009

What cologne/perfume would smell good on me?

I normally wear either BCB Girls Star perfume or Bath %26amp; Body Works Cotton Blossom but they have discontinued both colognes and I cannot find them anywhere.What cologne/perfume would smell good on me?
You would love Gucci Envy Me, Its better than BCBG GIRLS in my opinion or Jennifer Lopez, Live Luxe.. These cost $$ in the store but you can get them on ebay for cheap...I've bought J.Lo from this seller before and it was 100% percent real





http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmichilinda1112What cologne/perfume would smell good on me?
Hi, im also using bath and body works cherry blossom,.. until now i have stocks!! but for you tyr to buy victoria secret pear grace, it smells like b%26amp;B..
I love the Victoria Secret Love Spell lotions; they smell completely yummy. I just bought my mom Ralph, by Ralph Lauren perfume; it's a nice cool smell, and it's not overly strong either.

No comments:

Post a Comment