Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfumes would I like if...?

I like sweeter scents. Candy-like scents that are strong, but subtle. That probably doesn't make any sense...Scents that are more natural and scents that you come across more often. Ones that aren't totally overwhelming. I LOVE Jessica Simpson's Fancy. It's strong, but it's got a calming type of scent. I haven't tried Fancy Love...and I'd love to know how her two scents are different.





Anyway, I'm not too familiar with a lot of perfumes. So, if you could give me a list of some perfumes (celebrity or other) that fit my description, that would be awesome! Also, I don't want to pay over $100 dollars for a bottle. So, please make sure it's not too expensive. :)What perfumes would I like if...?
Well theres the cheap bottled perfumes you can buy at the drugstore.


I have cotton candy, marshmellow and fuzzy peaches. They smell awesom and are only $7 at the drugstore (for me the drugstore is Roulstins but id bet you live in the states and dont have that anywhere near you) Good luck!What perfumes would I like if...?
i LOVE carolina herrera 212 because it's sophisticated and just appealing to me.


i like paris hilton's oldest perfume i think it's called paris hilton, paris or something anyway that's nice. and i like vera wang princess because it's very warm and earthy it sort of smells like applepie, but i don't think it's sophisticated it just smells like cinnamon and apples.
I Love Vera Wang Rock Princess!





http://effieboo.files.wordpress.com/2009鈥?/a>
Cancan- Paris Hilton


This perfume smells soooooo good.
Try Hypnose -Lancome it's beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment