Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best smelling perfumes/body splashes for a 16yr old girl?

so this is the 1st time im goin2 bath %26amp; body works %26amp; i hav no idea wat 2 get!! plz help!! i have heard a LOT of good things bout the pink line but im not sure wat i wan2 get yet!! so yeah!!! HELP!!!Best smelling perfumes/body splashes for a 16yr old girl?
Girl you NEED to get the Pink perfume, but get the one with the blue top. Fresh and Clean! Thats what I use and I am in love with it! You will always smell so good. And also at bath and body works I love the Sweet Pea collection too and the coconut lime verbena I think its called? Good luck. Ohh and im the same age, so believe me. I know what im talking about! :)Best smelling perfumes/body splashes for a 16yr old girl?
I love bath and body works and pink !


I have the pink body spray it smells really good and its pretty and I like the honeysuckle by bath and body works it smells really great to!
Here are a few I like:


-Japenese Cherry Blossom


-Warm Vanilla Sugar


-Moonlight Path


-Coconut Lime Verbena


-Mango Mandarin


(Also many people like sweet pea, but i think it is too strong and doesn't smell that great:) )








In the Pink! Line:


-The fresh and clean one I think it is called:)





BTW: Bath and body works has both perfumes and fragerance sprays :)





Also they are having a winter line open soon!


Check out there website, because they will say all the sales and you may be able to find a scent you like :)





www.bathandbodyworks.com


Hope I helped:)
the Japanese cherry blossom and the cherry blossom smell really good and ive gotten lots of compliments on it!


just go around smell EVERYTHING! i do that and people dont even notice you,since all the people there do the same thing lol
sweet pea


sun-kissed rasberry


cucomber melon
yes get the pink line i espically like the one with the purple top on the spray
sweet pea

No comments:

Post a Comment