Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favorite perfume or bodyspray.?

Just wanna get ideas for summer. This question didn't work last time so here it is again.What is your favorite perfume or bodyspray.?
I like Curious and JLO. Those perfumes smell the greatest.What is your favorite perfume or bodyspray.?
Chanel No 5 - hands down! Pricey, but it lasts forever.
Definitely Escada Paradise. I also love Victoria's Secret Angel Desire Body Mist.
I love the smell of the perfume by Lancome called Hypnose. It doesn't have a too overpowering smell like other perfumes and it has a good fragrance for summer.
Givenchy-Very Irresistible
Victoria's Secret Love Spell. Amazing scent, especially for the summer.
I use old spice body spray, it's called ';After Hours'; I get a lot of compliments.
Anais Anais. I just love that stuff.
I like ';Pure Seduction'; by Victoria's secret...... also ';Nollie';..... I get compliments on them all the time.......
I like all of the body splashes at Bath And Body Works. If you asked a sales woman there, she'd be glad to help you select a perfect scent for the summer.
Perfume- Lolita Lempika, or Moschino's I Love Love.





Body Spray-Gardenia. Or Lavender. Nothing food-y.
Dolce %26amp; Gabbana Light Blue
Always has been and likely always will be georgio.... something a little cheaper would be called ';far away'; (no I'm not joking it's a real perfume and smells great)
echo...its in a pink bottle... i love it
Body Spray: anything from Bath and Body Works! That place is amazing.





Perfume: Ralph Lauren's Blue, and Lancome's Hypnose
I really like Aqua di Gio for women, especially for the summer. A clean scent is really important for the summer. I like Givenchy Indecence, too - and countless others, but I'd go with Aqua di Gio personally (if I were a woman and only if it were summer). It's probably better for the daytime, too - I'd have something else for nighttime/going out.





I own a major custom fragrances company so I could go on about this forever though :)
With Love...Hilary Duff.
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment