Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfumes from Amazon?

I bought Aqua di gio from amazon few months back, it was from different seller (not amazon itself). I found that one was fake, the smell didn't last for 40 minutes while the one I bought from macys I used to smell great whole day. I returned that however but ended up paying for return shipment.





I want to buy a bvlgari or cool water now. The prices on amazon are very appealing and the product is sold by amazon itself. Has anyone had received fake perfumes from amazon? and if not then why these prices are so low??Perfumes from Amazon?
Though I have never brought perfumes from amazon, I have other expensive beauty products from there... And they work well and are real.





Your first perfume wasnt really from amazon so you can't blame the website for it. But this one is actually from amazon itself so it should be safe. If I were you, then I would buy the product where people have reviews on them and check to make sure it's the right size and packaging. :)
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment