Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is the CLEAN perfume a good one?

I've been looking for a good perfume lately and I couldn't find the best that'll suit my own self. What are the brands you recommend?Is the CLEAN perfume a good one?
paris hilton.. smell fresh..





or try curious by britneyIs the CLEAN perfume a good one?
I love CLEAN Fresh laundry and Provence. Report Abuse

Clean is great. So are all the Philosophy ones--Amazing Grace, Baby Grace %26amp; Falling In Love. All fresh, light scents.
Lacoste is nice
anna sui - secret wish magic romance
I don't wear perfume often cause it brings back horrid memories of being in church as a kid, and having a little old lady beside me that smelled like she took a bath in her perfume! I still to this day, wont wear perfume very often, and don't like my husband to wear Cologne. (thank god he is not into that anyway) Once in a great while I will wear Cologne if it is fresh and clean smelling. Try ';Wild Musk'; by Coty. Bet you would like it!!
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment