Thursday, December 24, 2009

Guys, What is your favorite fragrance for women? I've tons of differant perfumes, but wd rather use just one.

Mild rose.Guys, What is your favorite fragrance for women? I've tons of differant perfumes, but wd rather use just one.
Trust me, anything a cutie wears will work just great! My wife wears lots of perfumes too and they all smell great when it's on her!Guys, What is your favorite fragrance for women? I've tons of differant perfumes, but wd rather use just one.
whichever one that turns you on and gets you naked quickly.
I don't like any of them, most make my eyes watter, I cant stand it. but if you must use something use vary little and have it be a subtle smell.
I lOVE ORGANIC PERFUMES, ALL NATURAL NO ARTIFICIAL CHEMICALS
Curious by Britney Spears or Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder
Each perfume smells differently on each woman. It has to mix with your natural body smells. You really have to experiment and find your unique smell. Some people like to mix 2 or more, and that can get clever. I would recommend you go to eBay and buy a ton of perfume samples and just try them out, then throw them away or give them to a friend. What you want to know is what smells best on you morning, noon and night - when you're calm and when you're sweaty - when you're clean and when you're smelly. When you find the one, you'll know, but then again, you might not find it.





One girl I was with loved the perfume called Poison. It's become fairly cheap, but her body smelled intoxicating in it. But if you're a really skinny muscle girl, I wouldn't recommend it. You must find your own.
Lime and Roses
Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder is what I wore on my wedding day.


On our first anniversary my husband bought me another bottle. It's beautiful and brings back such lovely memories every time I wear it.
Mix all your perfumes into one bottle, then you would have a fragrance all your own. It's not so much the perfume anyway, but the twinkle in your eye;)
It would have to be Issey Miyake, or even Davidoff coolwater for daywear.
odetoilet
Has to be Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment