Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfumes would you recommend for a teenage girl?

What perfumes would you recommend, please suggest some that you like,And could someone please tell me about the fragrance/perfume ';pink sugar'; by aquolina . I should be going on vacation soon and I would really like to find an amazing perfume, one that i really, really love{mainly for back for school}.I also dont know what kind of perfumes i like {sorry for being so vague} but i do Know that i don't like very strong perfumes, more a fan of light,sweet,inoccent fragrances.But i will probably change my mind if i really like it.





sorry for for making it so long


Please help me, Thanx so muchWhat perfumes would you recommend for a teenage girl?
definately try tommy girl and the ed hardy for women pink bottleWhat perfumes would you recommend for a teenage girl?
Pink Sugar is a great perfume, smells really nice.. it's light and sweet.. I think it would be perfect for you... you can check it out at FragranceNet.com, they have it on their site and its less expensive then anywhere else... http://www.fragrancenet.com/pink-sugar-p鈥?/a>





Another great one that you may like it Vera Wang Princess.. http://www.fragrancenet.com/vera-wang-pr鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.
I love the beat by burberry, all the gwen stefani ones, and DKNY apple, daisy by marc jacobs
omg, get ralph lauen perfumes


just go to sephora
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment