Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best smelling perfume you ever bought?

anais anaisWhat is the best smelling perfume you ever bought?
Marc Jacobs for women. A wonderfully intoxicating scent of gardenias...What is the best smelling perfume you ever bought?
clean





amazing grace by philosophy





tova





juicy couture
Obsession


White Diamonds


Escape


Then there was one when I was a teen, it came in a red and blue container (back in the '70's).
I like American Eagle Real. It smells clean and nice. I use it all the time and absolutely love it! for 1.7 ounces, its $34.95, for .75 ounces it $19.50, and for the rollerball it's $12.50. I hope you like it! =D


ciao for now,


tara
Hypnotic Poision by Christian Dior. The scent is beautifully soft and not overpowering. My mother always told me, ';If you can't afford good perfume, don't wear any.';
this pink stuff that had barbie on the box ( =
Baby Phat and Tommy Girl are my favs!
I have so many perfumes but I never wear them because perfumes are always too strong for me. so i just stick with victoria's secret's love spell. it's like impossible to not like how it smells
Ok I think spending a fortune for perfume is ridiculous. I wear beyond paradise by estee lauder, it has a soft scent. I also wear body by victoria, my most expensive is coco chanel but i only wear that on special occasions.
Lucky No. 6 is my favorite right now.
Lucky Brand!!=) it smells great!
The Juicy Couture one... it's amazing!
l'eau d Issey by Issey Miyake.
When I lived in the dorms at college a lot of girls told me their favorite perfume on guys was LUCKY brand, so I bought it and it is great!
I really like Romance by Ralph Lauren and Clinique's Happy.
Lucky Brand its the best!
I would say Givenchy Amarige! You can check the source for more information and review.
I adore the fruity smell of Love Spell by Victoria's Secret.
I love perfume! Especially Bvlgari Blanc (light %26amp; crisp %26amp; clean), Bvlgari Omnia (soft %26amp; spicy), and Le Feau Light by Issey Miyake (but it has been discontinued).





Some of my other favorites are: Mademoiselle Coco by Chanel, Chanel No. 5 Sensual Elixer, Butterfly by Hanae Mori, Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath %26amp; Body Works, %26amp; Euphoria %26amp; Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein.





This was a great question! I will have to check out some of the scents listed here!





Be Well,


Mica
Happy Hearts by Clinique. I still wear it and love it.
My cousin made her own and let me use it and it was Orange Vanilla scent and so many people told it smelled very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment