Monday, December 28, 2009

GUYS: What perfumes/smells do you prefer on a girl?

Hi, so I've never really been much of a perfume person but I was thinking of looking into trying it out soon. I was curious to see which smells guys tend to gravitate towards;





floral (rose, lavender),


citrus (orange, lemon),


fresh (sea, fresh linen),


warm (vanilla, cinnamon),


fruity (berry, apple),


actual perfum-y perfumes (sorry, I don't know how else to describe it, lol),


nothing at all,


or maybe something else?





I'd like to know : )





Thanks in advance!GUYS: What perfumes/smells do you prefer on a girl?
Vanilla...all the way. I think the stuff I really like comes from Victoria's Secret.GUYS: What perfumes/smells do you prefer on a girl?
My guy tends to like things that smell a little fruity. He especially loves the Strawberries %26amp; Champagne mist I wear. I assume it makes him want to sink his teeth into me or something.
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment