Monday, December 28, 2009

Citrus smelling perfumes? Help!?

Hi! Im looking for a summery smelling perfume and need some help! I really want something which is citrus based: lemon, lime, grapefruit etc.


I have loads of fruity fragrances such as DNKY, CKone summer and escada sunset heat, but none of them are 'zesty' enough!


Can anyone advise me of a nice, summery citrus scent?


Im in the uk so it has to be something I can get over here or buy online!


Thanks very much, all answers will be much appreciated! xxCitrus smelling perfumes? Help!?
http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/35125%26amp;鈥?/a>Citrus smelling perfumes? Help!?
hmmm not sure if you have bath and body works over there but i got this perfume last summer and it was in an orange glass bottle and i think the name of it was breathe and the scent was delight....i'm pretty sure thats right it smells soooo freakin good and just smells of summer! Enjoy!
You should try Jo Malone. She does a whole range of perfumes which are citrus scented and they are beautiful. Only thing is they are quite pricey. Have never bought one mysef but I like to go into the shop for a sneaky spray as I walk past. Think there is a website too if you just google it.
Try Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts. It is very limey smelling, like a margarita. It was a bit too much for me, even though I like cirtus type scents.
Victoria has creams, body washes, perfumes and more with a series of lovely scents! I use it, its such as citrus smelling product!
Clinque Happy has a really citriusy scent - also Eddie Bauer's Pure for Women (I work there) or any of the Bath and Body Works Fragrences.
go to l'occtaine and buy lemon verbena, totally lemon, just the body wash and lotion will carry through the day
Eternity Summer
clinique happy,


eternity,
Yep Clinique happy is lovely!
victoria secret has this body spray thing called love spell: tell me something sweet. it smells like a clean citrus smell

No comments:

Post a Comment