Thursday, December 24, 2009

Give me a good perfume that will last throughout the day and a body wash?

Hi from France 鈾?br>




___ '; 19 by Chanel !!





Have a nice day,





Cat.Give me a good perfume that will last throughout the day and a body wash?
Just because you can't smell them any longer doesn't mean other people can't and just because you like that scent doesn't mean everyone else does. Don't try to smell good all day or you'll end up with so much on that it'll choke other people. I can't stand when I can smell someone before I can see them! My friend usually can't go out much because of her allergies: too much perfume, cologne and body wash out there for her. She gets very sick. Be respectful of others and remember when it comes to perfume, less is more.Give me a good perfume that will last throughout the day and a body wash?
a good perfume that lasts is princess by vera wang.


and all bath and body works body washes are good.
bath and body


pearberry =)
angel by therry mugler.

No comments:

Post a Comment