Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a Good Perfume for My Mom? It's for her Birthday. :]?

She's a little over 50, but she looks like she's about 35.


She doesn't really like overpowering fragrances, or artificial smelling florals. She also works in an office, so nothing too sexy or out there.


What's a good perfume for me to get her?What's a Good Perfume for My Mom? It's for her Birthday. :]?
My mom is also a little over 50, and she likes ';Light Blue'; by Dolce and Gabanna.





I steal a few sprays sometimes too, haha. It smells amazing.What's a Good Perfume for My Mom? It's for her Birthday. :]?
Trying calling a small store like Scent Bar in Los Angeles. They have a knowledgeable staff who will help guide you. They're number is:


323 782 8300





Or you can check out some perfume reviews on youtube like:


http://www.youtube.com/user/KatiePuckrikSmells





Another great source is www.Basenotes.com





Avoid the department stores at all costs!





Goodluck.
Alien Perfume by Thierry Mugler


amazing amazing amazing !


my mom loved it !
I agree, D%26amp;G ';Light Blue'; is amazing. It's not too overpowering, yet not too subtle at the same time. I think she'll like it. You can easily find it in Macys :] Try it out!
angel


dior jadore


chanel allure


chanel chance


gucci


vera wang

No comments:

Post a Comment