Monday, December 28, 2009

Opinions on perfumes?

I am in the market for a new scent. My skin tone is tan and so musky scents smell better on me than fruity or floral ones,as those tend to fade the fastest on me. I am currently debating between armani diamonds, diamonds intense, cashmere mist and the original michael kors perfume ( its a golden tan-ish color). Which one do you guys think smells the best? When i wear a scent I want to turn heads, and in a good way!Opinions on perfumes?
Armani diamonds!





My mom has that stuff.





It smells sooooooooooooooooo good!





;DOpinions on perfumes?
Cashmere Mist is my favorite perfume to exist. It's expensive, but completely worth it. It's light, but still makes heads turn (in a good way.)


If not that,. Armani Diamonds is nice.
Armani Diamonds.








I have it and it's woooooonderful, I love it so much :)








;]
Armani Diamonds is amazing


I use Nina by Nina Richie but it's fruity (i suit those smells)
try the betsey johnson perfume, its literally the best smell in the universe.
I've heard that the Armani Diamonds one is good (:


~Elaina
I don't know any of those (sorry)





although I wear contradiction ck and a lot of people say they love it. it's kinda musky but not like old-man after shave musk lol!





anyway hope this helps! :)
I would go with Armani Diamonds =)
cashmere mist. definately

No comments:

Post a Comment