Monday, December 28, 2009

Can I take my hairspray/shampoo/perfume bottles in my check in lugage?

I have expensive products that I dont wait to risk giving up and need on my trip to DC. Any comments?Can I take my hairspray/shampoo/perfume bottles in my check in lugage?
Your containers need to be less than 3.4 oz and secured in a zip loc bag no larger than 1 quart.Can I take my hairspray/shampoo/perfume bottles in my check in lugage?
Yes, you can bring all the liquids with you that you want as long as they are checked before you go through security. The rule only applies to carryon luggage.
yes as long as it is not in your carry-on. You can check your luggage with any of those.
well make sure its no glass if not you can take it but cant you just buy it on the way when you get there also mabey youll fine something better and cheper i no what you mean
Hairspray no. Shampoo and perfume ok. The internet can tell you more.
you can put it in your check in lugage instead of a carry on but if you bring it as a carry on make sure it is safley secured in a zip-lock baggy

No comments:

Post a Comment