Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of perfume do men find most appealing? *Guys only please!*?

I was wondering what kind of perfunes guys like most? Something light and barely noticable , like hollister or DG light blue or do you like something a little more vanilla based like Armani code? Or do you prefer no perfume, but where you can still smell a hint of the body wash she used to shower and the smell of her hair shampoo?What kind of perfume do men find most appealing? *Guys only please!*?
I know you said guys only but I've heard of a lot of guys that like the way D%26amp;G light blue smells on girlsWhat kind of perfume do men find most appealing? *Guys only please!*?
the smell of dirt greese and beer.





peace and love


tiffany fiske
My Cologne is with me everyday, My day ain`t complete without it
i like esape it very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment