Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfumes, colonge, and scents>>>?

do you wear any scented stuff and if so what is the name of it and what does it smell like%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Perfumes, colonge, and scents%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?
I love Clinique Happy... I get compliments on it whenever I wear it, but it's my night time scent... when I'm going out.


My daytime scent is CK Euphoria, is sweet and fruity, I love it.





Note to Metal.... when you go to get CK one,


try a sample of the mens version of Euphoria, is fantastic!!!!!!Perfumes, colonge, and scents%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?
1. kenzo


2. body shop white musk


3.none





i usually wear cologne
Irish Spring...
I wear several different types of perfume but Euphoria by Calvin Kline is my favorite. I can't really tell you what it smells like but it smells really good.
I have some cheap stuff called Poison that I like


I also like White Linen


Channel #5
Chanel No.5


Paloma Piccasso


Tresor Lancome





I'm not sure how to describe them. All three make me feel very feminine though.
murasaki
I want to get some CK one summer. It's quite nice and I hope it helps with the women. Haha!
Hugo by Hugo Boss. Fresh %26amp; clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment