Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of Addiction you have(Perfume, shoes, cloths and etc.)?

my addiction is Perfume because i love to smell good and every time I get pay, I have to go the mall and get me a bottle of perfume.





what's your Addiction?What kind of Addiction you have(Perfume, shoes, cloths and etc.)?
Thats my exact addiction. At least every two weeks i go and buy a bottle and carry like a hundred in my purse. My dresser is full of them and lately i been trying to find like a shelve or rack to put them in. i always have perfume on no matter what and where i go. I have almost every brand.What kind of Addiction you have(Perfume, shoes, cloths and etc.)?
just like you i love perfume. I cant live without it. If i dont have perfume to put on i dont want to go out. My mom does not let me buy that much so i use my own money. I am currently obsessed with ck in2u! yummmmy! Also i am a beauty junkie makeup is amazing! I get way to carried away when i buy makeup and perfume! shoes omg i love shoes i love finding cute new brands too! I also love tshirts i am obsessed with them! I have like 100 different kinds graphic, striped, neon, checkered,vintage and just tons and tons!Also i am addicted to popscicles. I swear to god i love them and also i love dutch brothers milky way coffee! Im pretty much addicted to tons of things. Except for drugs, drugs are bad. I probably sound like a crazy person but im 14 and those are the things that i am currently addicted to!
My addiction is buying clothes, sunglasses, hair products. I do not want to bragg but I have the money to buy all these stuff, but sometimes it gets out of control for reals, for instance one time I spent $2000 in clothes and other accessories. I hate buying all these stuff I really do not need, but hey then you more variety so it works for me.
A great quality pair of socks and absolutely exquisite fountain pens!
purses! purses! purses! purses! purses! purses! purses! purses!
i'm addicted to lotions and perfumes%26lt;3 i have wayy to many
nail polish! Everytime I see a color I like, (which is often) i have to buy it! I just bought four bottles today haha.
Y!A
LIPGLOSS


i have more than i can count


and hair products
bathing suits... whenever i go to the store i always want to buy another one
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment