Monday, December 28, 2009

Poll: what perfumes do you wear?

what are your favourite perfumes?


im 18 and i have


- versace by versace


- paris hilton by Paris hilton


- curious by britney spears


- Guess by Guess


- mediterranean by elizabeth arden


- miracle by lancome


- deborah time by deborah italia ( its an italian one but i cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in australia and it was a gift from malta :(


- I 鉂?Dior by christian dior


- FCUK for her by FCUK


- zero plus by Diesel


- 5th avenue by elizabeth arden





any recommendations?Poll: what perfumes do you wear?
Chanel CocoMademoisellee


Chanel Chance


Gucci by Gucci


Chanel No. 5


Dolce andGabbanaa The One


Hugo Boss Femme


Giorgio Armani Armani Code


Lacoste Love of Pink


Ralph Lauren Romance





and for guys...


Dolce and Gabbana The One For Men


Lacost Lacoste Pour Homme


Gucci Gucci Pour Homme


Chanel Allure Homme


Hugo Boss Boss In Motion


Hugo Boss Hugo


Emporio Armani White Diamonds For Men


Giorgio Armani Armani Code For MenPoll: what perfumes do you wear?
Ewwwww. Sorry, but I dislike perfume very much. Most of it has Orris Root in it, and I'm extremely allergic. I get asthmatic to nearly the point of passing out. It's an assault on my breathing worse than any cigarette ever was, and I avoid it. I work in a healthcare environment and it is not allowed because it is so harmful to some people especially including our pediatric patients.





I don't find a scent necessary for anyone who is clean and well groomed, but a softly scented shower gel usually doesn't make people choke since there is no Orris Root in them. I use those from time to time if I know I won't be around anyone the scent will bother.
wow... i totally have pretty much all of them in my bathroom right now... except the Curious and Paris Hilton just because i dont like them. haha


anyways... my favs are that Deborah (i'm from Italy so i had to! lol) uhm... i also wear the Guess alot. and my friend gave me a bunch of this Rue 21 stuff that smells AMAZING!! lol


i have never been to Rue 21 though.. uhmmm yeah those and oh! the Coach one is pretty good too.
wow you have a lot


I'm in the US but you have a Bath and Body Works right?


I don't have much money (only allowance) since I don't have a job yet and I'm only 15.


I like (from that store) Black Raspberry Vanilla and Magnolia Blossom. They're both somewhere between 10-20 dollars and they actually smell good. :]
13 and mine are:





Armani Code by Armani


ArmaniMania by Armani


Fiorucci


JLO Glow


Bright Crystal by Versace


Light Blue by DolceandGabbana


Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger
-Abercrombie


-PINK


-Fantasy by Britney Spears


-Curious by Britney Spears
i wear exotic coconut from bath and body works.


i don't know if you'd call that a perfume, but i always get compliments on how good i smell. haha :)
I like the ones that u have listed above :)


I also like hollister and Abercrombie%26amp;Fitch perfumes :)
Rocks by Ralph Lauren


Vanilla Noir by Bath and Body Works


Adidas Moves for Her by Adidas
Love Spell- Victoria Secret


True Star- Tommy Hilfiger


Glow- Jennifer Lopez


With love- Hilary Duff





Smell really good
I never liked perfumes. Ever.
Happy ~ Clinique
Noa by Cacharel
Ultra violet.
paris hilton heiress





brit.spears fantasy
i have appletini from victorias secret


(reminded me of j.d from scrubs)
I'm currently using ';Burberry'; aftershave, not sure if it is all that good. It doesn't seem to last long.





My wife likes Opium
Paris Hilton is a good one but I love LAMB by Gwen Stefani
i wear hollister but i like the curious
Perfume makes me sneeze.
i wear mostly


Ralph Lauren Rocks (the orange bottle with the blue cap)
loves' baby soft.
i heard ';Princess'; by vera wang is good.
i dont wear perfume.
yes
clinque happy and heart

No comments:

Post a Comment