Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone recommend a long lasting perfume?

i just got magnetism and light blue, neither last longer than ten minutes on me. and please, nothing too common or expensive, if thats possible...:)Can anyone recommend a long lasting perfume?
Try Cool Water. And you actually have to do the layering process for the scent to last longer. What I mean by that is.. use the body wash, lotion, then apply the perfume (in the same scent of course) and if they have the shampoo, use that as well.Can anyone recommend a long lasting perfume?
I have escada sentiment and it smells amazing! I love it so much! I don't know if it's long lasting or not though. Sorry. I do know a perfume that lasts a long time and isnt too expensive, it's the Hollister CO. perfume, its called So. Cal. It smells really good and last a really long time! I hope you live in California because I don't know if they have Hollister stores in other states or countries. I hope that helped.
No but I know perfume oils last much longer than sprays
Mary kate and Ashley the blue is nice and last. also try spraying your clothes with a mist before you iron them.

No comments:

Post a Comment