Monday, December 28, 2009

Which perfumes layer well together?

I have been desperately searching for a new signature scent for myself after wearing one perfume for 3 years and I realized that I wanted a perfume that no one else had and that would be totally unique because I don't want to smell like everyone else. So I was thinking about layering perfumes, like I wouldn't actually mix the two perfumes together but I would spray them both on one after the other. Or I would use the body lotion of one perfume and spray the other one on afterward.





I wanted to see if anyone could suggest two perfumes that would smell nice together. I also really like Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture which I just bought, and I know a lot of people have this perfume so if anyone knows another perfume or scent that would work well with that, it'd be perfect.Which perfumes layer well together?
I got some lemon essential oil that I use with several floral fragrances. It seems to add freshness to them, much in the same way lemon adds freshness to many vegetables in cooking. I've used it with Kai, lilac %26amp; Honeysuckle fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment