Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have been addicted to Abercrombie and Fitch 8 perfume forever but the scent seems to be weaker now?

Twinkle is right- when you wear a perfume for awhile your sense of smell to it becomes dulled. Think of if you walk into a room full of roses- at first you notice it and then it gradually you become accustomed to it.





I do have some other insight though- I was shopping in Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch a few days ago and I noticed that the price of their Fierce cologne has gone up by around fifteen dollars. Sometimes in tight economies a company will boost up the price while changing some of their standard products to stretch the dollar for them. Perhaps they are dulling the scent on purpose. I doubt it, but it is an interesting thought. I thought the Fierce cologne smelled subtly different, too.I have been addicted to Abercrombie and Fitch 8 perfume forever but the scent seems to be weaker now?
once you wear perfume for a while, you start to become immune to it. you don't really smell the whole scent, you smell the little pieces and chemicals. just take a break from that scent for a while, then come back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment