Monday, December 28, 2009

Choices for perfumes, which do you prefer?

ok i am going to give you a list of Perfumes. and i want you to tell me which you honestly think it's good and that it's smells really good and that people could smell you from at least a mile away. and that can last a day. some i know hwo its by some i dont but you guys know so yeah.





JLO- Miami Glow


BurBerry Britt


vera wang princess


dolce and Gabbana light blue( i think it's called)


sper model - victoria secerts


paris hilton - just for me


Japanaese cherry blossom


Guess





ok those i have choices are for now. pick at least 2 tat smells sooo D amn good and that you can smell for atleast a mile away lol. i love perfumes tat could smell like tat and can last for a day.





and if you have other good choices please tell me.





Thank you so much.





plz vote!! :)!!Choices for perfumes, which do you prefer?
I actually plan on buying Vera Wang Princess it smells really good so I would go with that one, for the other one I would probably pick Victoria's Secret.Choices for perfumes, which do you prefer?
the paris hilton one in the pink and black bottle really smells nice
Vera Wang Princess or Happy by Clinique
vera wang princess=]


marc jacobs daisy=]


bath and body works or victoria secret have tons of scents from fuity to sweet and theyre cheaper to.


shea butter lotion smells really nice and natural plus its ood for your skin
princess ver wang smells soo good.


the fantisy by brittney spear smells really good too, it last for a REALLY REALLY long time and people are always comming up to me asking what perfume im wearing :D
chance by chanel.


or so pink by lacoste.





aussie hairspray smells good.
honestly I don't care for any of these. Maybe the Burberry but if I had to pick some. I love the Michael Kors perfume called Island Capri. I recently bought Vera Wang's Sheer Veil. And have worn original scent Tommy Bahama for ages.





I like very clean fresh scents, nothing too sweet.





And if I can smell you from a mile away you have too much on. I shouldn't be able to smell you before I see you.
my favorite perfume in the world is JUICY COUTURE. its fun, popular, girly and smells sooooooo good. it has like creme brulee, vanilla, and all these great stuff in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment