Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfumes do you like?

i just bought diamonds and rubies today and it smells sooo pretty this is my first time with it has anyone ever smelled diamonds and sapphires or elizabeth arden true love if so can you rate them? reason i ask is because they had them 2 brands at tj maxx and i wanted to try them as well but i don't know how they smell.What perfumes do you like?
white diamonds!!What perfumes do you like?
I never even heard of them.lol


I like Exclamation, and Adidas perfumes.
STRAWBERRY FiZZ FROM ViCTORiAS SECRET ALL THE WAY!! :] i %26lt;3333 the smell %26amp;%26amp;its only $10 for a huge bottle!!!
1) diamonds and sapphires


2) diamonds and rubbies





Diamonds smell wonderful. I have all four of them. Have not tried elizabeth arden yet.
Givenchy Hot Couture is my absolute favourite perfume, you should check the tester out, it's gorgeous.
sad to say, but i actually like curious by britney spears.
I like L.a.m.b. and Baby Phat Goddess and Midnight Fanatasy
I like L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani and Heavenly by Victoria's Secret.
I really like ';Emily The Strange'; from Hat Topic


It Smells Really good


I Use it All The Time and people are always like ';....you smell really good....';


Its like about 15 dollars but it lasts long
happy by clinique
Samsara by Guerlain for those all too few and far between extra special occasions...and Musk by Body Shop for the rest.
I like Marc Jacob- Daisy, and Vera Wang -Princess...um Ralph Lauren -Style, Philosophy- falling in love...Jil Sanders -Pure...Dolce %26amp;Gabbana-The one...to name a few, your chemistry is going to depend on whether those perfumes will work with you...but I personally didn't like True Love its to powdery for me..it might work for you though...most of these perfumes you wont find at TJ MAXX but Sephora, Ulta, and your finer department stores like Macys will have them

No comments:

Post a Comment