Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do some people insist on wearing excessive perfume/cologne?

Do they not understand that it bothers people? And it is almost too much to handle when we have a cold, sinus infection, allergies, and/or asthma. I understand if you like a certain scent, but one spritz is enough. There is no reason to swim in it.Why do some people insist on wearing excessive perfume/cologne?
i think if you wear a certain scent long enough, you can't smell it anymore and then feel the need to put on more. often they do not realize that they are actually wearing enough to send an elephant into a coma.Why do some people insist on wearing excessive perfume/cologne?
I love perfume. I consider it an art form. Several years a woman I was sitting next to during a meeting told me that my perfume was bothering her, and I thanked her for saying something, apologized for the offense, and immediately left the room to wash it off. I was not upset about it because she was polite and so am I. I would not have known unless she told me, and I have not made that mistake again.
i know exactly how u feel - oye i dont know!!! hellooooo ure supposed to spray it in the air, wait one second, then walk into it to ensure a pleasant but suttle scent. ppl should only smell ure perfume when the hug you or like practly sit in your lap. sheesh!
Yeah, I agree.


But it's not always the perfume/cologne. Sometimes it's the shampoo. People don't think they smell, but forget their hair stinks.


Personally I'd prefer to stink of shampoo then have filthy hair.
I hate that too....especially when you're stuck next to them in an enclosed space(like an elevator). Eeeew=D


And if it's true, that they build an ';immunity'; to the scent...lucky them.I'd like their immunity.lol
I think some people slather it on as an alternative to


showering that day. Stinky!
i would rather smell perfume than the tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment