Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which of these perfumes is more a 1950's style scent?

I'm looking for something that's typically 1950's but out of the perfumes I already own.





These are the scents I already own...


- Jean Paul Gaultier Pour Femme ';Classique';


- Brittany Spears ';Curious';


- DKNY ';Be Delicious';


- Dior ';Pure Poison';


- Dior ';Dune';


- Dior ';J'adore';


- Bulgari ';Omnia';


- Benefit ';Maybe Baby';





Which one of these do you think would be most 1950's smelling?


I'm not asking which were around then, but which have the most classical scent?


(Yes I own a lot of perfume lol)





Thanks


xxxxWhich of these perfumes is more a 1950's style scent?
Jean Paul Gaultier Pour Femme ';Classique'; I think would be the best if you're going for 1950s
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment