Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume should I buy for my sexy wife this Christmas?

the best


chanel no 5What perfume should I buy for my sexy wife this Christmas?
The one she likes best...or go with Chanel no. 5.What perfume should I buy for my sexy wife this Christmas?
Ralph Lauren ROMANCE


or


BODY by VS
Victoria's Secret Rapture smells sexy.





Marc Jacob's Daisy smells flirty.
Can I suggest Bella Belara by Mary Kay


Its not super strong, like the ones that give you headaches (thank god for that for you). Its sweet yet very sexy. And it last all day. If price concerns you, its only like 35.





If she doesn't like it she can either exchange it for something else or get 100% of your money back. Either way, she'll love it because women freggin love Mary Kay! It the top selling brand in cosmetics and skin care compared to most other companies!





Just ask her, and she will tell you!





Want a website to go to? www.marykay.com/lorredasmith
Lucky Number 6. Very alluring.





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>


(you can get it cheaper on Ebay...)
Body by Victoria Secrets is fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment