Thursday, January 7, 2010

What/how many perfumes do u own??

I've just sorted out my perfumes and have quite a few, lol. I have got SJP-lovely, D%26amp;G Blue water, I got curruti image, Ralph lauren romance, I got dkny delicious (green one) for my birthday yesterday and i counted a few more and i bought a new 1 today paco rabanna-ultraviolet....i just wanted 2 know does any1 else like ultraviolet or have any perfumes they cant live without?


cheers xxWhat/how many perfumes do u own??
I have...





SJP - Lovely


Treasor - Can't remember?


Olsen Twin Stuff? - Actually smells really good


Dessert - Jessica Simpson (tons of diff kinds)


Vanilla - Body Shop


Burbury


Ralph Lauren - Blue





I think we have an obsession with perfume?What/how many perfumes do u own??
I don't own any. I hate the smell of perfume... I prefer stuff like fruity lotions.
ive got 7. black xs %26amp; armani mania are my faves
i only have 2 lol





im only 14 so im fine with 2
JB-- dont know.


pink bottle-- new paris hilton


Coco Channel


Ralph Lauren-romance (my fav!)


Angel---wow delicious


angel from victoria secret


Guess---purple bottle


and i have about 3 more just dont remmeber the names.
none...but I have six..co.....
I own Cold by United Colors of Benetton


Lou Lou


Kate by Kate Moss
bout 15 different kinds layin around


but i love britney spears-fantasy
about 8 but it's best to one at a time!!! what is this see who has the most?
3
i have 6 they are:


pink sparkle by next


the one by dolce and gabbana


daisy by Marc Jacobs


green apple dkny


Armani code


flower by Morgan De toi
What are you 12?! How honestly takes time to count and names all the perfumes they own, but then take it to the next level to actually brag about it to complete strangers on line.





Go get a job, or at least go to school.
i have 7 perfumes and like 6 body sprays
OMG I LOVE THIS QUESTION!


OK i'm excited now...





I have 18 perfumes :)





Versace- Red jeans [Woman]


Sarah Jessica Parker- Lovely [This is fairly sophisticated]


NEXT- Paradise [NEXT as in the clothing shop]


DKNY- Be Delicious


Victoria secrets Strawberries and champagin


Lacoste Touch Of Pink


Hieress- Paris Hilton


Pink-Victoria's secret


Charlie Perfumes %26lt;33


Britney Spears-Curious and Fanatasy


Beyonce-True Star


Gucci-Envy me


chanel chance


Jennifer Lopez - Still


Soul by Curve


Echo for her by Davidoff


Cool Water for her by Davidoff


Chanel 19, D%26amp;G light blue





All of them are GORGEOUS %26lt;3 My fav is Gucci-envy me and Lactose[MY MUST HAVES!] haven't heard of the Ultraviolet-must try it though as you seem to have really good taste coz of your other perfumes!














EDIT: To GRR MONSTERS- get lost ******! She's got a job, you're probably a tramp!
I have alot I dont even know how many has to be more than 12 and thats a guess
I own six.
2, I don't like to open more than 2 as the fix in them goes
Guerlain.....Samsara


Chanel no 5


Agent Provocataire


Avon tomorrow





To the above Monster


You want to have more respect for people who ask questions on this site. I'm reporting you for your ignorance to another user.
I have about 15 perfumes I have anything from calvin clien. to Some avon perfumes(catolouge) but i dont really like strong perfumes im more of a sweet smelling perfume
2 perfumes and about 5 body sprays x
uhh like two but I am only a teen I have Juicy Couture and Pink Sugar.
Daisy by Marc Jacobs


Nollie from Pac Sun


FOrget ME Not
pacco roban ultraviolet, gucci origional,gucci rush, ysl cinnemar.kenzo flowers, cacherell eden. all together 35 different ones
i dunno..but i have a mixture...i have a few victoria secrets....ehm..calvin klein....morgan love...dkny...D%26amp;G...more..
well i do have this one that i really adore its so sinful purfume u know the one with the really dark deep purplelid i love it soo much coz it smells like cotton candy

No comments:

Post a Comment