Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it true what they say about women that drink Vodka and wear cheap perfume?

Sweetie, it's Vodka shaken not stirred and classy perfume, of course it's true that why 'they' always say it. You really should find out for yourself %26lt;wink%26gt;Is it true what they say about women that drink Vodka and wear cheap perfume?
I'm a vodka drinker but I wear expensive perfume. Indeed it is true, I'm one kinky biiitch. If you heard anything different, it is a lie.Is it true what they say about women that drink Vodka and wear cheap perfume?
I don't know what they say but I drink vodka and put my perfume on between my bewbies. Or do I put the vodka between my bewbies and drink perfume. *hiccup*
Yes. They sometimes wear the vodka and drink the perfume.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikuI7WZJf鈥?/a>





Hugs,





Dallas
No it isn't. No woman who drinks Vodka is cheap nor is her perfume !! LOL !
absolutely!!!!
Gladly yes.
yes its all true
You mean do they put out?





Yes, yes I do.
Nah it's only when they mix it with coke.....xxx
no it isn't,
I don't know, they say a lot of things about me :)
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment