Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone suggest perfumes?

I found this site:


http://www.essortment.com/all/choosingpe鈥?/a>


about how to find a perfume to fit you. I think I would like the greens and woody scents. I would really like some oriental scents for formal occasions, but I'm a beginner :)


I know I tend to like some of the hippie perfumes, but I think they're too strong for me. I want one someone could smell if they were close-conversation distance.





Anyone have any suggestions? Or any favorites you want to share?Can anyone suggest perfumes?
One of my all time favorites is Obsession. I always get comments when I wear this even strangers. Mostly men will comment even little boys, lol. Some women find it interesting. Its one of those that you have to wear on your skin and let the perfume adjust to your chemistry.





Ysatis de Givenchy is a good oriental for evenings or formal occacions.Can anyone suggest perfumes?
You beauty I have advised on this before but it was never followed up,


Go to a large department store ( David Jones ) try the tester one only recommend Nina Reicie go home and at least four hours later ask someone you can trust for their honest assessment, next day go back to the store at the same time approximately and try same brand bat different perfume and repeat this until you have at least 10 assorted assessments %26amp; don't forget to keep a diary on assessment's, so giving you an assortment of occasion %26amp; mood variety's.


Most perfumes are effected by body oils %26amp; textures. Bye for now Neil.
There is this amazing perfume at abercrombie and fitch. It is for girls and it is # 8.





It Smells amazing! (my personal oppinion.) if you live by one you can go smell it.





Idk how to describe it.





it is expensive; it runs at 40-50 bucks a bottle depending if you get the 1.7 oz or teh 1 oz





it is fairly strong so it lasts a while.





it's a personal favorite.
My all time favorites are the original Juicy Couture.


Vera Wang Princess.


And the original Burberry.





What I would do is go to a department store and get some samples of the perfumes you think you might like ( and maybe a few you think you don't like. Some scents smell very different on you body) and wear the samples and find out which ones you like. The go buy it.
I personally like ';With Love'; by Hilary Duff. It's kind of a mix of amber and vanilla and flowers. It goes with pretty much every occasion. Its at Target. I also like Bath and Body Works' body sprays. They have a scent for pretty much everything. Hope I could help! Help a girl out? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Juicy Couture


Dolce %26amp; Gabbana Light Blue


Viva La Juicy


Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch Womens


Original Burberry


Princess by Vera Wang


Curious By Britney Spears





^ Favorites :) (in no order)


have fun and don't give yourself a headache smelling all of them! lol


:)
any from the secret garden collection by VS :-)
Rock Princess by Vera Wang





i love it =]





you should at least smell it if not buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment