Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do certain perfumes give me a runny nose?

I've noticed that certain perfumes give me a runny nose. Usually the cheap ones. I found one that Mark sells and I really liked it but every time I use some my nose runs. I used to use one that was the eau de parfum that didn't really bother me. Why would some bother me and others not? Are there certain chemicals that the cheap stuff has in it that is more likely to bother people? Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I can do besides stop using it because I like to smell good?Why do certain perfumes give me a runny nose?
that is called an allergic reaction, and it is common for people to be allergic to some frangrances and not others depending on the essential fragrance oils used to make the product. Find one that doesn't make your nose run.Why do certain perfumes give me a runny nose?
The scent may be too strong and or you may be having some type of an allergic reaction. 1 idea to try is instead of spraying it on your neck if you do, try spraying the ones you know that does that like on your pants, just spray from a distance so not to stain your pants , use less sprays . I have had to do that with some and it seems to help. After you've sprayed though go out of the room for a few minutes to let the smell of the perfume settle down some too. Hope this helps.
exactly-the cheap crappy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment