Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are their any perfumes that just don't smell good on you?

Like Britney spears curious for example.In the bottle, it smells really unique and Vanilla like.Well I put it on, and after a while it just smelt bad.Like strong dirty laundry.Ya know that smell of dirty laundry, well yeah.And it was strong too so that was kinda embarrassing.Smelt like I was wearing stuff I didn't clean.





I was really disappointed to, its such a cute bottle and it does smell really good in the bottle.But eh I'm keeping it because its cute and like I said it smells good in the bottle anyway.And I heard from a few others who have it, that it smelled really good on them.It's just me I guess.





Are their any perfumes that don't smell good on you?Are their any perfumes that just don't smell good on you?
eternity or what ever


by calvin klainAre their any perfumes that just don't smell good on you?
you no i like fruity things, perfumey things, clean, even some musky things. but im grossed out by smells like cookie dough cake cholect i think they smell really bad and un natural








im a dkny girl be delicas
Yeah, some Esprit one my best friend has doesn't smell good on me. It smells really good on her though, but on me, it smells like toilet spray!


D:
shockingly, tommy girl doesn't smell good on me. idk why. Fantasy by britney spears smells wonderful on me though!
magnifique doesnt smell good on me..


i guess its just not ';my smell';





i like shania.


that smells good on me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment