Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which of these perfumes is the best?

I asked a similar question the other day. I have no idea until this weekend when I can test Miss Dior if it is any good. I do remember Coco by Chanel being very nice, but as I use Coco Mademoiselle would they be too similar. What is the difference between Miss Dior and Miss Dior Cherie?





So my question is - and I may decide based on your answers - which is the best out of Coco by Chanel, Miss Dior, or Miss Dior Cherie ?





Thanks girls. (btw the way I don't worry about them being feminine scents - I choose them because I like them!)Which of these perfumes is the best?
I have never heard of a perfume called Miss Dior but


Miss Dior Cherie is Lovely It smells really girly , sexy and young.Which of these perfumes is the best?
I notice you're going to take your nose along and try them this weekend and I think that's the best option if you'll excuse me putting in my blokey thruppence. Perfume's a personal thing and shouldn't be decided by brand or price in my humble opinion, since I like ';Beautiful'; perfume by Estee Lauder, and it's not regarded as one of the most expensive, that's for sure. I shall now shut up.
like the new guess frangrance that just came out, and i like lacoste touch of pink and ralph lauren.
i have miss dior cherie i think its ok but i love chanel chance
THEY ALL SUCK





paris hilton alllllllll the way
i can tell you one that i like the most-D%26amp;G blue lights

No comments:

Post a Comment