Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you think of Paris Hilton the Perfume?

My niece (13) said she either wants Paris Hilton perfume (the 1st one) or Aquolina's Pink Sugar. She also said that Paris Hilton smells really good but I am not sure. What do you think and which one should I get for her? thanks :)What do you think of Paris Hilton the Perfume?
I love the smell of it! It smells really good (just make sure to get the original one and not any of the others..the rest of em arent so nice)





also, i think the scent is great for a 13 year old as it is not too strong and she could wear it to school everyday!





she'll love it!What do you think of Paris Hilton the Perfume?
Go for the Paris Hilton perfume.


I adore it.


%26amp; perfum is the perfect present if that's why you getting it for.
I absolutely LOVE Can Can by Paris Hilton!!!! It smells like cotton candy almost but its not too sweet to where it smells gross...know what I mean? I hope this helps :)
Yes i use to wear the 1st one its smells amazing!!! I prefer the paris hilton one over pink sugar.
paris hilton's perfume is great! it smells amazing id go with that one
I got both Perfumes but I have paris hilton can can and it smells so good
i think it smells like my dogs a**

No comments:

Post a Comment